Because of our strong Pohnpei family ties, sometimes families and friends living far away from Pohnpei want to help families and firends in Pohnpei in a funeral (mehla), wedding (kopwopwoud), cultural/traditional event (kamadipw en wahu, kamadipw en kousapw), graduation (kesepwul), or other family functions. These needs for assistance (sawas) often times come in cash and/or in kind. JADESA offers both options here:
- In-cash assistance: To send money to family and friends in Pohnpei, please use our Online Money Transfer services HERE.
- In-kind (goods) assistance: Buy any of the goods below and have a family member or a friend in Pohnpei picks them up from JADESA. Please see instructions below:
- Add the items to the shopping cart and complete the order process. An email will be sent to us (and a confirmation email will be sent to you) once the payment process is completed successfully. Please input the name of the recipient in the NOTES section during checkout.
- Email or Facebook message the info to the recipient in Pohnpei.
- Advise the recipient to call us at 320-2791 between 9am and 6pm to arrange for the pickup.
- Recipient visits us at the MHC building in the PAMI area, next to Coco-Marina, and picks up the goods.